$449.00 — $489.00
Palms - Metal Witch Quest
The NEW Metal Witch is a rod that’s leading the light / Slow jigging scene. The newer range now features Nano Alloy to the blank and gained quality performance which overrides the original Metal Witch by a large amount. The NEW model rods now can perform at it best in Slow Jigging, Tai Rubber, Demersal/Pelagic fishing to mention a few. After years of engineering and modification Metal Witch Quest is now ready to hit the water.
- Mixture of Slow Jigging and Micro Jigging New comers to the Slow Jigging scene, Made to work with Micro/Light Jig that’s is 00 The Power Class. It has the grunt that could be used under any circumstances and controls the light weight jigs with the super light line class for jigging. 00 is here to show you something new! 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:0 30-80g Lures PE0.6-1.2# Rod Wt.117g
- Feel the under scene of 100g Slow Jigging with this rod The jig weight under 100g is the high demand jigging field at the moment. The movement of jig will come at you through the new blank system created with Nano Resin. Best to trust the rod and feel it for yourself! 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:0 40-100g Lures PE0.8-1.2# Rod Wt.117g
- Master of the inactive fishing day The rod you must have for the inactive fishing day. Less speedy and more action movement, the tip of the rod will create a jig movement that the fish can not resist. Nano Resin blank system will be a great help for the angler who love to jig the shallow water. 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:1 60-110g Lures PE0.8-1.5# Rod Wt.125g
- The controller of up to 150g jigs The perfect model for an angler who loves to jig the depth of around 50m. This rod can handle the jig weight of 100-150g －this weight gets used very frequently in the Slow jigging scene. Nano Carbon mixed to the rod will create the Rhythmical movement to the jig yet nice and steady fall action. Perfectly balanced rod that will cover many oceans 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:2 100-150g Lures PE1.0-2.0# Rod Wt.126g
- Slow Jigging Game starts here… The model everyone can rely on. Whether you know the tidal movement or the condition of the ocean itself, this model is the once to start off your day of Slow jigging. Works with the jig weight between 130-180. Perfectly designed for the mid range depth Slow Jigging. 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:3 130-180g Lures PE1.2-2.5# Rod Wt.132g
- The rod controls up to 200g jigs with the light feels to your hand 200g jig is needed the most in the fast current movement and decent depth, that’s where the Power 4 model comes in play. The lightness of Metal Witch and also the nice and smooth control of the jig is still there just like the other models but has the power that you need. 6ft.3inc. 1pc. Power:3 150-200g Lures PE1.5-3.0# Rod Wt.136g
- Slow Jigging rod that can handle the big fish and it power Power 5 model is a hybrid of nice and soft tip action with the grunt of the heavy model rod. The days you chase the big fish this model will come in handy. Smooth line movement though the rod and also the power and strength through the rod will let you handle any fish with their sudden movement and action. 6ft.8inc. 1pc. Power:5 180-230g(Fall Max 400g) Lures PE1.5-3.5# Rod Wt.149g
- 6ft.8inc. 1pc.
180-230g(Fall Max 400g) Lures
- 6ft.8inc. 1pc.
- 6ft.8inc. 1pc.